Brokers & Consultantshelping brokers & consultants design strategic health benefit plans
Like fine art, framing the most attractive employee benefits package calls for customization, creativity and choice. J.P. Farley’s team is here to help you and your clients obtain the very best in benefit solutions.
Designing a Better Health Plan
At J.P. Farley we are proud to:
- Work with Brokers & Consultants to design a strategic plan for employer groups
- Develop long-term benefit solutions for our clients with the help of their trusted advisors
- Provide professional administration, cost savings and exceptional service for your clients
- Offer unique solutions that help you stand out in a crowded marketplace
- Work collaboratively to address client needs and offer innovative solutions
For decades, J.P. Farley Corporation has partnered with the broker/consultant community to deliver added value for health plans by helping employers self-fund their health benefits, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision and both short and long-term disability.
Choose a TPA
Independent TPAs are entrepreneurial organizations, nimble enough to take advantage of new opportunities that our ever-changing marketplace presents. Self-funding will enable your organization to benefit from these opportunities.Learn More
10 Must-Ask Questions Before Renewing A Plan
This FREE download contains 10 questions Plan Sponsors should ask of potential carriers or administrators prior to signing off on their renewal, that, in the end, will save the most money.
Advantages of Reference Based Pricing
This 2-minute video emphasizes the advantages of a self insured health plans. You will gain an understanding of why and how self-funding works and the difference between a traditional fully-insured plan versus a self-funded plan.
This brief video explains how a growing number of self-funded health plans are using Reference Based (or Cost Plus) Pricing to cooperate with area hospitals to agree on a pre-determined margin, thereby eliminating PPO networks.