We are looking for a positive, hard-working team players to join our growing fast-paced office. These dynamic CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANTS will provide verification of benefits payments, accurate & timely data entry, and support for the Claims & Client Services teams. Responsibilities may include customer service, handling electronic deposits & identifying problem transactions and inconsistencies. Candidate must have excellent communication & organizational skills. 2 or 4 year degree preferred.
Keys to success include:
- Self-starter; ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal direct supervision.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical users.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
J.P. Farley Corporation is a full service benefit options solutions consultant committed to self insurance through self assurance backed by the experience necessary for keeping costs in line. By teaching employers how to be better healthcare consumers, J.P. Farley offers the advice, assessment, analysis and administration of smarter integrated benefit plans for the well-being of companies from a health and financial perspective with less red tape and more efficient utilization management that extends beyond claims processing. The company is well respected in the industry by employers, stop loss carriers and other Third Party Administrators. The company actively participates in the employee benefit industry. We offer competitive salary & benefits package.
If this position interests you, please apply via the form to the left and follow the prompts to complete the application process.
<< Back To Careers