Senior Claims Analyst Position
We are looking for a positive, hard-working team player to join our growing fast-paced office. Our Senior Claims Analyst will be involved in all aspects of our health plan installation including building medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, & disability plans within claims system, PPO contract & fee schedule maintenance, auditing plan set up, system enhancements and creating summary of benefits for website. This position will also ensure accuracy of all procedures and provide reports & a training plan to carry out department goals. Candidate must have excellent communication & organizational skills. 2 or 4 year degree preferred.
Keys to success include:
- Knowledge of medical claims, CPT, ICD-9 coding.
- Self-starter; ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical users.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
J.P. Farley Corporation is a full service benefit options solutions consultant committed to self insurance through self assurance backed by the experience necessary for keeping costs in line. By teaching employers how to be better healthcare consumers, J.P. Farley offers the advice, assessment, analysis and administration of smarter integrated benefit plans for the well-being of companies from a health and financial perspective with less red tape and more efficient utilization management that extends beyond claims processing.
The company is well respected in the industry by employers, stop loss carriers and other Third Party Administrators. J.P. Farley actively participates in the employee benefit industry. We offer competitive salary & benefits package.