J.P. Farley Corporation is seeking an individual to fill our Nurse Care Coordinator role for our quality oriented Third Party Administration and Employee Benefit Firm.
This nurse will verify inpatient & outpatient services for medical necessity, care management classification & coaching, and provide access to resources and services. The Care Coordinator assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates care and services to assist the patient in achieving positive health outcomes throughout the continuum of care. Strong computer, internet & phone skills a must. Full or part-time, Monday through Friday.
- Outstanding Time Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills especially via phone
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Assist in the coordination of health plan services
- Assist the patient throughout the continuum of care
- Follow all ERISA & HIPAA guidelines
- Highly motivated, confident self-starter
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office & Internet
- Demonstrate the ability to set priorities & achieve goals
- Current State of Ohio Nursing Licensure LPN/RN is required
- Knowledge of professional nursing procedures & clinical experience
J.P. Farley Corporation is a full service benefit options solutions consultant committed to self insurance through self assurance backed by the experience necessary for keeping costs in line. By teaching employers how to be better healthcare consumers, J.P. Farley offers the advice, assessment, analysis and administration of smarter integrated benefit plans for the well-being of companies from a health and financial perspective with less red tape and more efficient utilization management that extends beyond claims processing. The company is well respected in the industry by employers, stop loss carriers and other Third Party Administrators. The company actively participates in the employee benefit industry. We offer competitive salary & benefits package.
If this position interests you, please apply via the form to the left and follow the prompts to complete the application process.
<< Back To Careers