Clients who choose J.P. Farley Corporation are located throughout the United States and share the strategy of managing their health benefit plans proactively by benefiting from state-of-the-art data management coupled with personalized customer service.
With the ability to see the bigger benefits picture for our clients, J.P. Farley Corporation is able to design custom benefit packages to provide a better plan for every client.
The target market for J.P. Farley Corporation is Plan Sponsors with 100 to 5,000 employees or union members on their health benefit plans. The range of industries in this market includes:
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Government Entities: Cities, Counties and other governmental agencies
- Hospitals, medical and allied provider groups
- School districts, colleges and universities
- Retail and financial institutions
- Labor Unions
J.P. Farley Corporation offers full service employee benefit management services through qualified teams who total more than 300 years of experience in health insurance and self-funded health benefits management. It is through the integrated team concept that the following services are delivered through a relationship that extends beyond simple benefit administration.
- Enrollment Management, including COBRA/HIPAA
- Precision Claims Processing including subrogation and fraud and abuse detection
- Continuum of Care Management from prior authorization to Large Case Management to Disease Management
- Integrated Customer Service, including Internet access
- Wellness and Prevention Initiatives
- Fully-Integrated Preferred Provider Networks
- Complete Data capture for enhanced Reporting capabilities
- Consultation on Plan Design and Compliance practices
- Predictive Modeling
- Personalized Service
- Customization & Choice
J.P. Farley Corporation partners with A+ or A rated stop-loss carriers in order to bring the best features of the excess loss coverage market to its clients. The excess loss coverage is fully marketed each year for the Plan Sponsor and intensive due diligence is applied to all policy provisions.
J.P. Farley Corporation’s headquarters is located in Cleveland, Ohio with a regional office in Memphis, Tennessee.